This project is now finished. With all the stuff going on for my sister’s wedding, it took longer than expected to get everything wrapped up and get it ready to ship. This quilt was made out of a request, but was based on a previous children’s quilt I had made. I think it turned out pretty fan-tab-u-lous.
I was going back and forth between using a solid color binding and the stripes. I am glad I went with the stripes. I think they give it just a little extra something special and ties everything together nicely.
Also, I was asked to make a crib skirt to go along with this quilt. They had a design in mind, and all I had to do was try to make it a reality. I didn’t have a crib to model this on, so it is just draped over a table.